Terms & Conditions
This page outlines our general terms and conditions regarding the use of our website, www.onixrecruitment.com, whether as a guest or a registered user. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use our website. By visiting and using our website, you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website.
- In these terms and conditions the following expressions have the following meanings: “Content” means any information, data, database, text, graphics, links or computer code published on or contained within the Website.
- “Our website” means www.onixrecruitment.com or any website operated, maintained or designed by us by which we provide services.
- “We” or “us” means Onix Recruitment Services SL. We are registered in Malaga, Spain under company registration number B93282531 and have our registered office at Edificio Camojan, oficina 11, Camino de Camojan 7, 29601, Marbella, Malaga, Spain. We are a Sociedad Limitada company.
- “You” means any person, firm or company who uses our website.
- We may update these terms and conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you by an announcement on our website. If you continue to use our website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of our website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new terms and conditions.
Accessing our Website
- Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice. We will use our reasonable endeavours to operate our website, however, we will not be liable if you cannot access our website or because of the failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the content. We may change, suspend or cancel the operation of our website or any part of its content at any time.
- By registering your details with us your details may be used only by us to contact you. From time to time we will use your registered email address and other contact information to send you newsletters and information and updates about our services. All email correspondence will contain an unsubscribe link if you wish to opt-out from further email correspondence from us, if you want to contact us regarding email correspondence please email email@example.com.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Reliance on Information Posted
- Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Website Changes Regularly
- We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- We make no guarantees, warranties or conditions about the accuracy of the content of this website.
- To the extent allowed by law, we expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage incurred by you which results from the use or reliance on, or inhability to use, this website.
- However, nothing in Terms and Conditions shall affect our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Ownership of Website
- We are the owner or the licensee of all materials that appear on, and all rights in such materials and this website. These rights include copyright, design rights and all other intellectual property rights.
- If you require any rights in or to the website or materials on it, you agree to assign those rights, on a worldwide basis, to us and unconditionally and irrevocably to waive all moral rights you may have acquired in the website.
Information about you and your visits to our website
- By using our website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- When you visit our website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on our website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- The site provides a capability for users to submit their resumes to Onix Recruitment via e-mail. Any resume that are received by Onix Recruitment will be held in confidence and used only for the purpose of considering the submitting party for employment.
Viruses, Hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our Website
- There may be links to our website from a third party website that is not owned and controlled by us. In the event that a link is made to our homepage we confirm that this does not suggest any association, endorsement or approval from us.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Links from our Website
- Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- The Spanish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Marbella, Spain.
- The Onix Recruitment logo is Trademark protected by The Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property with registration number: 656532.
- You are not entitled to reproduce or use in any way our registered trademark.
- Part of our website may contain advertising. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on our website complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
60 Day Replacement Guarantee
- We offer a 60 day (of equal or lesser value) replacement guarantee on all permanent placements.
- This guarantee applies from the start date of the successful candidate on the provision:
- That there is a limit of one replacement only on any previously invoiced placement.
- The original terms and conditions of the employment agreement remain unchanged as per the verbal agreement or letter of offer.
- Payment for the original placement is received within fourteen days from the candidate start date
- If a new replacement is not agreed upon or appointed within six months of the date of the original candidate leaving, then the replacement guarantee expires.
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org