Wind Farm Installation Supervisor
Job Ref: #2200
Date Posted: 23rd May 2016
Location: All, United Kingdom
Our client is a leading company in the Energy Sector
- Supervise and ensure the success of a team of Technicians under the guidance of a Site Manager physically located at the same site.
- Guarantee successfully meets, exceeds key objectives and performance in the areas of safety results and behavior: execution excellence, team alignment, engagement, motivation, customer loyalty and financial performance.
- Lead and co-ordinate the issues rise on Site to comply with program requirements, including liaison with Design and Logistic department to meet the delivery requirements.
- Prepare and provide site progress reports.
- Provide technical support, advice and instruction to various contractors and others on-site.
- Deliver site works in accordance with company Safety, Quality and Environmental processes and procedures.
- Experience Supervision on Windfarm.
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation in your relevant discipline.
- Good influencing management & communication skills.
Qualifications / Experience
- 5 + Years’ Experience
- Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
- Construction Manager experience a bonus
If you match the above requirements and would like to find out further about this role, then please send a copy of your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply below.