Team Leader – Maintenance Contracts & Parts Optimisation
Job Ref: #2189
Date Posted: 23rd May 2016
Location: All, United Arab Emirates
Our client is the largest and most rapid growing business in the Middle East oil industry.
- Ensure that long term rate contracts are in place to meet all maintenance out sourcing requirements
- Ensure preparation of comprehensive, detailed and accurate scope of works for tendering so that clarifications and delays are avoided
- Analyse emergency requirements in the past, prepare strategy for mobilising and deploying the resources during emergencies like plant shutdowns, breakdowns etc.
- Provide guidance and support for vendor qualification, evaluation of the bids, preparing tender board proposals, contractor meetings, mobilisation etc.
- Ensure cost efficient, optimisation of resource usage and quality selection of contractors
- Develop local contractors and service providers
- Develop alternate sources for procurement of materials and spares
- Analyse material consumption & initiate optimisation process
- Ensure timely processing of invoices and cost effective implementation of Capex projects.
- Review analysis data using the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Expertise in SAP- PM, MM & FM Module.
- Primavera / Maximo / MS Project
- Extensive experience and knowledge in Maintenance Contracts.
- Should have solid experience in Contract Management, Procurement, Spare parts Management, Preparation of Technical specifications, Material Specifications etc.
- Sound knowledge of Material Science, Selection of Materials etc.
- Exposure to engineering & design or reliability engineering functions
- Good Understanding of legal and commercial aspects of procurement & contracting
- Good knowledge of spare parts planning, materials of construction, international codes and standards etc.
- Knowledgeable in HSE plans related to maintenance activities.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum qualifications for this position is a University degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Total experience of 12 years in maintenance planning & 4 years of relevant experience as a Team Leader role- Maintenance Contracts & Parts Optimization (Oil & Gas / Petrochemical or Refinery Plant experience preferred).
- Proficiency in M/S Office
- Excellent skills in SAP- PM, MM & FM Module.
- Excellent knowledge & skills in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Leadership Skills
- Commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Well versed in international codes & standards
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Technical Reporting skills
If you match the above requirements and would like to find out further about this role, then please send a copy of your updated CV to: email@example.com or please apply below.