Job Ref: #2327
Date Posted: 4th Nov 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary & Package
- £60,000 – £85,0000
Client is a passionate, creative, fun and innovative global social & mobile gaming company with a focus on casino games.
We think this role is an excellent opportunity for someone to work within a rapidly expanding company within the industry.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Must have experience working on JS applications and games.
- Front end experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of common design patterns.
- Must be communicative and able to demonstrate and articulate creative problem solving.
- HTML, CSS, Canvas, WebGL.
- Experience of PlayCanvas or Unity.
- RequireJS, JQuery.
- Experience working with facebook applications.
- Source control.
If you match the above requirements and would like to find out further about this role, then please send a copy of your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply below.