Job Ref: #2227
Date Posted: 21st Jun 2016
Location: All, United Kingdom
Our client is a well known main building contractor.
- Supporting the Senior Site Engineer / Site Manager with daily site operations as required
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Quality Assurance, temporary works checks, temporary works co–ordination
- Checking plans & drawings
- Calling off reinforcement from schedules
- Checking that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Interpreting the construction design drawings supplied by the structural engineer, architect & MEP engineers
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Day-to-day management of the site as required, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Ensuring quality control and the implementation of the McAleer & Rushe “Think Smart” management of health & safety on site
- Preparing reports as required for senior site engineer & site manager
- Site Engineer
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Pro-actively resolving any unexpected technical difficulties in conjunction with the senior site
Qualifications / Experience
- A Degree / HND in engineering or other relevant discipline *A current valid CSCS Card
If you match the above requirements and would like to find out further about this role, then please send a copy of your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply below.