Overall Site Planner
Job Ref: #2223
Date Posted: 9th Jun 2016
Location: All, Netherlands
Our client is one of the world’s largest engineering, procurement, construction (EPC), maintenance, and project management companies.
- The individual conducts work directly related to the construction management of the project
- Is responsible for performing Project Control activities and/or supervising the overall site planning related effort for the project.
- As Lead Site Planner, manage the project construction schedules including critical path activities and review schedule float for schedule slippages
- Analyze variances in schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management.
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with project objectives and guidelines.
- The work requires advanced knowledge, experience, and expertise in construction management, planning and progress control, analysis and reporting.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors and contractors.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must have Twelve (12) years of work related experience.
- Must have experience as a Lead Planner on large projects.
- The position requires PMC experience.
- Significant technical knowledge and practical experience with applicable software systems, such as: Primavera P6, and related Management tools Change, and Progress control.
- Industry specific experience in all facets and phases of a project: Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Startup.
If you match the above requirements and would like to find out further about this role, then please send a copy of your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply below.