IT Support Supervisor
Job Ref: #2258
Date Posted: 23rd Sep 2016
Location: All, United Kingdom
Our client is looking to recruit a IT Support Supervisor to join their energetic team.
- Oversee IT support, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness.
- Present technical solutions or improvements to your superiors.
- Provide telephonic and remote support as and when needed.
- Monitor and maintain our various systems/networks and respond proactively to any issues.
- Respond to ad-hoc support requests and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
- Generate and maintain support documentation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to present technical solutions or improvements to line managers in a concise manner.
- The ability to work well within a team, as well as be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- The ability to think systematically and remain professional when under pressure.
- Eagerness to learn and constantly look for opportunities for self-improvement.
Qualifications / Experience
- Administering and supporting a national network infrastructure including WiFi, WANs, VPNs, Firewalls and Routers (Mikrotik).
- Troubleshooting/Administering Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Servers.
- Linux server and open source software experience advantageous.
If you match the above requirements and would like to find out further about this role, then please send a copy of your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply below.