Job Ref: #2249
Date Posted: 28th Jul 2016
Location: All, Trinidad & Tobago
Our client is a leading Oil and Gas company.
- Supporting the implementation of the Company’s HSSE policies, programmes and procedures.
- Weekly galley audits, maintaining certificates, reports for galley, MOE and CAA inspections.
- First line response to emergency/medical and first aid cases in consultation with company’s Medical Officer.
- Responsible for rendering first aid and medical advice and as when required for facility personnel.
- Maintenance of the sick bay and medical stocks.
- Maintenance of the emergency grab bags.
- Identification of any occupational health and hygiene concerns.
- Occupational health and hygiene inspections of on the platform, reporting to the OIM
- Conduct routine checks on medical equipment- defibrillator, blood pressure monitors, nebulizer etc.
- Maintains certification /registers for hand held radios, SCBA’s, gas monitors.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance on all emergency rescue aids, stretchers, SCBA’s, fire suits, blankets, smoke hoods
- Act as Helicopter Landing Officer for all helicopter operations.
- Scheduling of flights and seat allocations, personnel allocation of lifeboat seats and beds.
- Safety Inductions for new personnel and helicopter departure briefings.
- Coordinator for all vessel/helicopter movements, shipments of goods and personnel ground transportation. This includes the record keeping associated with cargo movements, IMDG, Manifests, ORN,CON and MSR’s sent and Received etc.;
- Filing of platform permits, records, reports, minutes and action logs.
- Member of Offshore Incident Management team, responsible for notice boards, station bill, T card rack, Personnel On Board and personnel bed allocation map.
- Preparation of Triage during an emergency to treat an Injured Person.
Qualifications / Experience
- Working experience in Medic position in an offshore, onshore environment.
- Working experience in HLO position with the certification
If you match the above requirements and would like to find out further about this role, then please send a copy of your updated CV to: email@example.com or please apply below.