Job Ref: #2265
Date Posted: 23rd Sep 2016
Location: All, United Kingdom
Our client is a leading Engineer company.
- Working within a small and dynamic team on a range of technically innovative projects for blue chip developers and major companies.
- Engineering Technician with design experience in the disciplines of public health: 3 years
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ design experience in the disciplines of public health (sewerage and water mains) and utility infrastructure projects.
- Fully proficient with contemporary AutoCAD software.
- Working experience of Win Des and PDS software and BIM/Revit would be of a considerable advantage and would be looked upon favourably, but is not essential.
- Minimum ONC (Civil Engineering) academic qualification. Applications from semi-experienced Civil Engineering Graduates would also be welcomed.
- Professional ICE qualification will be looked upon favourably, but professionally unqualified candidates will be offered an accredited ICE training package to progress towards professional qualification.
If you match the above requirements and would like to find out further about this role, then please send a copy of your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply below.