Electrically-Biased Maintenance Engineer
Job Ref: #2261
Date Posted: 23rd Sep 2016
Location: All, United Kingdom
Our client is a very well established large company who are a leader in their field
- Pre-planned and preventative maintenance, working to regular maintenance schedules
- Breakdown and reactive maintenance as necessary.
- Using ladder diagrams to fault-find and rectify faults on PLCs.
- Working in an environment with a philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Liaising with colleagues across all relevant departments to arrange equipment downtime as necessary.
- Working a rotating shift pattern, covering days and nights.
- Be a real team player who enjoys working together with colleagues.
- Have a very good standard of work and accuracy
Qualifications / Experience
- Be a time-served, apprentice-trained electrically biased or electrical maintenance engineer.
- Have solid experience of working in a busy and at times pressurised environment.
- Have a background of working on high-speed, PLC driven machinery such as sortation equipment and conveyor systems.
- Be comfortable trouble shooting and rectifying faults with single phase and 3 phase electrical motors
If you match the above requirements and would like to find out further about this role, then please send a copy of your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply below.