Director of Nursing – Seattle, WA
Job Ref: #2314
Date Posted: 4th Nov 2016
Location: Seattle, United States of America
Salary & Package
- $100,000 – $120,000 plus bonus
- Relocation Assistance Provided
Responsible for oversight of the daily clinical and administrative operations of the nursing department.
Client is a the largest post acute care company in the USA. This position is with one of their SNFs (Skilled Nursing Facilities.)
We think this role is an excellent opportunity for someone who can make a great impact and implement change within a skilled nursing facility.
- Assure that each resident receives the necessary care and services to attain or maintain to the highest physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being, in accordance with their comprehensive plan of care.
- Assures the nursing department´s philosophy and objectives incorporate evidence-based practice in providing high quality care and quality of life to each resident.
- Services as an advocate for the residents and staff under his/her direction.
- Fosters high standards of resident care through the provision and promotion of diligent orientation and continuing education efforts, adequate levels of nursing personnel, properly prepared nursing supervisors and managers, and current policies and procedures.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing, BSN or MSN (preferred).
- At least on year of leadership experience in administration and management in a health care organization.
- At least one year of experience in gerontology nursing/ long-term nursing preferred.
- Certification as a director of nursing executive/administration in long term care preferred.
If you match the above requirements and would like to find out further about this role, then please send a copy of your updated CV to: Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply below.